Chicago Transportation Law Firm
Illinois Contract and Litigation Attorneys
The skilled Chicago transportation law firm of Axelrod, Goodman, Steiner &
Bazelon offers exceptional legal representation to business owners and transportation companies throughout the Chicago, Illinois area. Our extensive depth of legal experience in the transportation industry enables our attorneys to provide comprehensive and knowledgeable assistance to clients with respect to a number of issues, including:
- Business contracts: We advise clients with respect to the negotiation and drafting of a variety of business contracts, including shipping and storage contracts, independent contractor agreements, purchase agreements, employment contracts, and real estate contracts.
- Transportation Contracts: We advise clients regarding a wide range of transportation contracts, such as equipment leases, driver’s/operator’s leases, warehouse contracts, shipper contracts, carrier contracts, broker contracts, and household goods moving company contracts.
- Cargo loss and damage claims: We represent shippers, carriers and brokers with respect to cargo loss, stolen and damage claims by seeking efficient and cost-effective resolutions to damage or non-delivery claims.
- Regulatory Compliance: We help clients ensure compliance with local, state and federal government regulations and policies.
- Employment: We advise employers with respect to various employment issues, including the defense of wage and hour claims, EEOC discrimination claims and ERISA contribution and withdrawal claims.
- Real Estate: We assist clients with respect to a variety of commercial real estate issues, including warehouse and terminal leases.
- Litigation: We advocate on behalf of clients with respect to a variety of disputes and litigation matters, including Department of Transportation complaints, cargo loss and damage claims, and employment disputes in Federal, State and administrative venues.
With more than 60 years of experience advising clients in the transportation industry, the Chicago transportation law firm of Axelrod, Goodman, Steiner & Bazelon prides itself on providing effective and efficient representation with respect to all of our clients’ legal needs. We offer our clients a number of flexible fee arrangements. Contact our office at (312) 236-9375 to schedule a consultation with one of our knowledgeable Chicago transportation attorneys to discuss your transportation or business legal needs.